We had an impromptu get together on Sunday at our house. Since we're putting on an addition in the rear of the house, we needed to move the gazebo we put up last summer. So we called in the troops. Marie, Michael and Michaela came over, as did my parents and my Uncle Tao, Aunt Cathy and cousin Eric. After we moved the gazebo to the back of the yard, we had a a potluck dinner.
Most of the time after moving the gazebo was spent reviewing old photographs I had from the late 80s when I went to visit Uncle Tao's family in Los Angeles. This was the time right after Eric was born, so there were lots of baby pictures of Eric!
Today, I'm in Pasadena, at a tradeshow, and I'll be cutting my trip short and returning home tomorrow evening (I had originally been planning on going home Friday after going to San Diego). Next week I'm off to Taipei and Hong Kong.
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment