Marie and Michael had Michaela's one year old birthday party today in Fairyland, a children's park in Oakland. Michaela seemed to enjoy the day immensely with her cousins, Amelia, Daniel, and Madeline. In addition she had other friends at her party as well. The kids all got party favors, ice cream cake and a chance to run around the park. My uncle Jun and aunt Lih, along with my uncle Tao and his son Eric were also in attendance. And of course Amelia and Daniel's parents and Madeline's parents (Michael's sister Jane and her husband Tom) were also there.
After the party many of us went down to San Leandro to have dinner at the Chili Palace, a Chinese restaurant that my parents like. After dinner my older sister, Annette and the kids went to camp out near Lake Chabot.
It's incredible that Michaela is turning one already. The year seems to have gone by incredibly fast. She's gotten so big, and she's walking on her own already.
Tomorrow is mother's day, and we'll be having dinner with my parents, Marie and Michael at a restaurant in San Jose.
This will happen after my open house. Yes, I'm selling the condo I bought 2 years ago as temporary housing. My tenant moved out yesterday, and the unit's been on the MLS since Thursday. As if I didn't have enough things to do I'm selling a property as well!
Saturday, May 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment