My dad ended up not having chemo yesterday, since he's got some foot and leg problems, a common side effect of the drugs that he's on. The oncologist along with my dad decided it was best to delay chemo for another week. Meanwhile, my mom still has her doctor's appointment for today.
I must be getting desperate. I've begun to outsource almost all the work needed to be done on the new house in a rush to be ready by our move in date of next Tuesday.
I've got tilesetters coming tomorrow to finish the front entry hallway, cleaners coming on Saturday to clean the inside of the home. Supposedly the concrete people are coming tomorrow, so that we can get our driveway (this is really pushing it as concrete needs 3 days to cure before it can be driven on, putting us almost on our move date).
Meanwhile I'm rushing around trying to pack the house for the movers on Tuesday.
The good news is of course, we're only moving a block away so if everything doesn't get packed we can move some stuff ourselves. The bad news of course is we have to move anything the movers don't take.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment