My company had their 7th annual end of summer picnic today. Since I have yet to miss one, I decided to bring Lauren with me to the BBQ and take a break from unpacking.
To get prepared to go, I got Lauren and myself dressed in matching outfits. I wore jeans and a t-shirt. The t-shirt had a dog logo with the words "The Big Dog" underneath it. Lauren was dressed in a matching onesie with the same smaller dog, and the words "woof woof woof". She was also wearing baby jeans that matched my jeans. But I couldn't find white socks, so I put on her pink socks.
Lauren was a hit during the BBQ, everyone thought she was adorable. But everyone asked where my pink socks were!
We're going to spend the weekend moving the rest of the stuff from the old house and unpacking the new house, so not a lot of fun in store for us!
Friday, October 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment