Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Busy Time For All of Us

I know everyone is busy lately, there's been few updates to our many family blogs, so I thought I'd post a quick update on what's happening with us.

As we move into the middle of August, I missed my older sister's birthday as we stayed home to work on the new house, although Marie and my mom did go to Davis and wish her a happy birthday in person.

Things continue to move along on our new home. We've started installing the kitchen cabinets, the walls are getting painted, and we will order carpeting for the upstairs tonight, which will take a week or so to get installed.

My mom has had Michaela stay with her for a few days at a time, which I think she enjoys, to have the company, while we're out at work. Lars returns to work next week, so the summer is definitely drawing to a close fast.

Our home remains on the market, and we're just hoping for the best at this point.

No comments: