After Lauren's ballet performance, I had to take a business trip to Washington, D.C., which meant postponing our drive down to Tucson for a week. When we finally got to Tucson it was rather late in the month already, and the weather in Tucson has gotten quite warm. In what was reported to be expected to be the hottest day of the year for Tucson the temperature soared to 114 degrees Fahrenheit.
We're keeping cool by staying indoors in the a/c comfort of our home and cars. Lauren also gets to spend late afternoons at the pool. Meanwhile I'm working remotely, and spending what free time I do have working on the new house.
I'll be back in the bay area soon, as I'm doing the alternate week commute thing, while the rest of the family stays in Tucson.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment