Lars picked Lauren up from daycare yesterday, and they told him to make sure she's got shorts for daycare, since they have no air conditioning and it can get quite warm in the rooms. They already had to remove some of the bundling I had put on her yesterday for day care since it had already gotten pretty warm.
I checked the weather forecast for the week and highs all week are high 70's and low 80's and sunny. Wow, what a change from the chilly rain we've been having up until recently.
So yesterday we had to go out shopping and buy Lauren some short pants for day care, as she's got practically none in her wardrobe.
Lauren likes to walk when I hold both her hands, so in an effort to try and teach her some balance, I'm trying to walk with her holding her by only one hand. She's not too happy with that and immediately wants to sit down when I try to hold just one hand. Hopefully it'll get better as we do it more!
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment