Monday, June 07, 2010
Ballet Weekend
This past weekend was Lauren's second Ballet Recital. Last year, her performance in Alice in Wonderland was her first. This year she performed in the "Home Sweet Home" ballet in the Wizard of Oz. Like last year, her performance was on stage at the San Jose Performing Arts Center. She joined about 625 other children on stage, with each child's group taking around 3 to 5 minutes. Her ballet group was much larger than last year, as they combined two schools doing the same ballet into one group.
Because of that I had a difficult time locating Lauren at first, in my viewfinder of my camcorder, but I got lucky, in that she remains in frame almost the entire video, with the exception of when they move to doing a hand held circle, and then I finally find her and catch up to her in the video.
She seemed to have a lot of fun throughout the show, and genuinely enjoys her dance class. Another great year of ballet for Lauren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment