Another random thought that just entered my mind. If you're on the West Coast and visiting San Francisco, be sure to visit the Asian Art Museum in downtown San Francisco. Its new location is in the Civic Center opposite the newly renovated City Hall. The Asian Art Museum took over the location of the old San Francisco Library.
I'm proud to say that I've been a contributing member of the Asian Art Museum for a few years now, and this last year I was able to make a slightly larger contribution, which earned the Chiu family a spot in what's known as the "Place of Honor". It's just opposite the main staircase in the entrance hallway. The inscription reads "In honor of the David J. Chiu family".
So if you get a chance, stop by, see the beautiful Asian Art pieces, and look up the Chiu family in the "Place of Honor".
Thursday, April 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment