I'm sorry, I have to rant and rave a bit. For those of you that remember, I moved from SF, back down to San Jose in August of 2002. At that time I had my phone in SF disconnected. AT&T is still billing me for that phone, even though I've called them numerous times and they've promised me that the number is no longer with my name, and that I'm no longer have service. Yet, time marches on, and yet another bill arrives! How is this possible?
Not to mention they only have customer service hours until 6pm PDT. I waited on hold for 45 minutes, only to get disconnected when their customer service hours ended! What horrible service! And everytime I do get someone on the phone, I get asked at least 20 times, if I'd like to switch my current service to AT&T. You'd think the service rep, would understand I have no desire to have AT&T. Yes, I know, it's just their job, but when I make a statement like "you can just assume the answer to all your future questions is NO", they would be kind enough to observe that, but it obviously it doesn't work that way!
Thursday, April 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment