For those of you that haven't seen it, you should all know, I finally finished the DVD from the trip to China that I took with my parents and Lars back in October/November 2003.
The DVD is comprised of edited footage that my dad took with his MiniDV camcorder that Su fen got him, along with a slideshow of all the digital pictures that I took, along with 3 mini short films I took on the digital camera.
If you haven't received a DVD and would like one mailed to you, please let me know, and I'll go ahead and send you one.
The trip itself was quite incredible. I arranged through United to get all of us Business class seats to China. We flew into Shanghai, took a day trip to Hangzhou, flew down to Fuzhou, took a road trip down to Xiamen, and then flew up to Beijing, before flying back home to SF Bay Area.