Sometimes it's just incredible to me how time just seems to be slipping by faster and faster. Another weekend completed, and this time with two more windows installed at my parent's house, so that just leaves one last lone window to go. Unfortunately, that one will take a while to get to, since I've got other plans in the works for the next few weeks.
Meanwhile, this past weekend, my dad's cousin from Chicago (Bo-bo) was visiting, and yesterday my parents, my aunt Lih-Ping, my dad's other cousin Michael and my dad's cousin went out to dinner together.
While they were out at dinner, Marie, Michael and Michaela joined Lars and I for dinner at our house. Lars made a wonderful meatloaf dinner, and we watched the Stepford Wives after dinner. Michaela had an upset stomach from drinking some soy milk, so she was a little unhappy in the beginning of the evening, but by the end of the evening she was settled happily between mom and dad having her bottle and watching TV with the rest of the family.
For the rest of the week, I'll be in Atlanta for a the LISA (Large Installation Systems Administrators) show. Then this coming weekend, we're going to have Amelia and Daniel as guests just before the family Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. The guest list will be quite long, including my cousin Ling and his family from New York, my cousins Jeff and Eric, both my sister's families, my parents and my aunts and uncles, and my dad's cousin. Quite a large gathering!
Then on Monday, it's off to Tokyo for work the week of Thanksgiving, and I'll be back the following Sunday. So the next free time I'll have at home won't be until sometime in December!
Monday, November 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment