Well thanks to everyone yesterday who came to our house for an early Thanksgiving celebration. There was a total of 21 people at the house. I got to meet my niece Charlotte for the first time, she's a wonderful happy baby! And she got to get acquainted with my other niece Michaela, and the two of them got along wonderfully.
Special thanks go out to everyone who made food and/or brought it to the party. It was a feast and there was plenty left over, and then plenty left for everyone to bring home.
The tradeshow last week in Atlanta was a success, we met many of our existing customers, and met a few possible new ones as well.
Today, I'm off to Tokyo for seminar with some partners. So I can see I've got a 10 hour flight in my near future!
Monday, November 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment