Friday, December 03, 2004

December Already

The air is cold here in San Jose, a sure reminder that it is indeed already December. The days are extremely short, and it gets dark long before I get to leave the office these days.

I have only two more sessions of my class left to teach at Berkeley, and I'll be done for the semester. It's very rewarding to teach, but the commute to the campus is very tiring, and teaching days make for very long days.

I was hoping this was going to be a weekend for getting some chores done, but it looks like it's going to rain this weekend, so the last window at my parent's house will remain unfinished in all likelihood.

Instead I'll probably continue work I've been doing this week on updating photo albums. The problem with digital photography is that pictures tend to stay on the computer, so I've been spending time printing them out so I can share them with family and friends when they visit. So next time you're over, there'll be a new album of pictures to look at!

Meanwhile for those of you on-line you get to look at the electronic pictures linked to the right.

In technology news, it seems this little blogging experiment has caught Microsoft's eye as well. This week they started their own blogging site called "spaces". So looks like there will be a lot more blogs running around the world wide web.

No comments: