On Monday Memorial Day, my older sister, Annette and the kids, Daniel and Amelia stopped by our house on their way home after spending the weekend in Monterey.
My parents came over as well to visit, and we spent almost the entire time in the new sunroom. It turns out it's an ideal place to hang out and entertain. The kids got to play with the various toys in the room, and my parents just relaxed in the cool breeze that permeated through the room even in the afternoon heat.
Lars and I still getting the house ready for the baby, and to that end, we're going to have a garage sale this weekend to try and empty out more of our clutter. The last time I had a garage sale I think we were pretty small kids, and I'm pretty sure it was my older sister's idea to have the garage sale.
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment