Today is Mariah's first birthday, although we did celebrate her birthday a little early over the weekend at Marie and Michael's house. We all descended on their new home on Sunday. Uncle Tao, Aunt Cathy, Aunt Lih-Ping, Sufen, Daniel, Amelia, Lars, Lauren and I all attended. Along with Michael's sister Jane, her husband Tom and daughter Madeline.
We had lunch, followed by a Dora Birthday Cake from Cold Stone Creamery. The kids all got to play games with prizes. For those of you that don't know, Mariah is well on her way to walking, she can take 3 or 4 steps at a time on her own right now.
Lauren, on the other hand has been having a bit of a traumatic week, as she's moved rooms in day care. She likes her routine, and to have it disrupted has gotten her rather upset. She cries when I leave her at day care in the morning. But I do peek in on her after I leave, and she's usually calm within 5 minutes of my leaving. We're hoping she's back to normal soon, so we can drop her at daycare and she's happy to be there!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment