Today is Valentine's day, the day you're supposed to tell the ones you love how much they mean to you.
It's a strange holiday because it's become the holiday where you're obliged to go buy something to show your loved one that you really care. And what you buy can't be the standard flowers or chocolates, because that's just a little too ordinary.
So year after year, you have to figure out a new way to tell someone how much they mean to you. I know it's not an easy task, so I wish all of you good luck in your efforts.
In addition I want to thank all of you reading this; my immediate and extended family, and my close friends. You're the ones that mean the most to me and I appreciate all of your support and love! I hope someone finds a way to show you how much you mean to them today.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment