Time does move quickly! I can't believe it's already February. Where did the New Year go? January was extremely busy and activity filled. I don't think we got a weekend to ourselves.
We spent that weekend in Fresno that I talked about earlier, then the following weekend I took my mom to Vegas after finding an e-fare on United that was only $118 per person. The weekend after that I drove my mom, Lauren and Michaela out to Davis to spend a day with Sufen, Annette, and Amelia and Daniel.
This past weekend was the first one I actually spent at home, but spent the entire time running errands. The most fun of which was taking Lauren to the "Build-A-Bear" store in the mall. One of my co-workers gave her a $50 gift certificate to "Build-A-Bear" and with our busy schedules we just haven't had time to take advantage of it. Lauren had lots of fun picking out her bear, watching it get stuffed and having a heart added (which she got to kiss before it got put into her bear), and then she picked out an outfit for her bear (a soccer outfit which she liked since it came with a soccer ball).
Lauren's now 2 ft 9 inches tall and 18 1/2 months old. She's moving to a new classroom at daycare since she's past the 18 month cut-off for her previous classroom. We expect there to be trauma as she moves, since she's gotten very attached to her current care giver. She's visiting the new classroom for 2 hours at a time this week and next week she'll go there full time. One of the new care-givers said to me today that she thought Lauren was extremely tall for only being 18 months old!
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment