


Our aquarium tank at home is the same one my dad had been taking care of when he lived in the previous house. We moved it with us to the house we're in now, when he and my mom moved in with us.
After my dad passed away, I became the keeper of the tank, so I've been buying new fish and keeping the tank clean.
Recently I've added platys to the tank. They are live-bearers, which means they give birth to live fish.
My sunburst platy (top pic) got pregnant, and yesterday she gave birth to 6 little platys, which are photographed in some of the pics below. They are really tiny only about 2-3mm in length each. They're in a breeder tank now, so hopefully they will survive on! It's a first for me, as I've never had a fish give birth while under my care.
No comments:
Post a Comment