Friday, May 02, 2008

InterOp, Las Vegas

As a sure sign I'm getting old, this past week was the InterOp show in Las Vegas. I've been doing this show since 1992 and sure enough, as much as things change they stay the same. I ran across people I've known (and some I haven't seen) since 1992. The one thing I can't help keep thinking is "how old everyone looks". That's got to be some sign about how old I'm getting.

The show was a relative success for my company, and it was nice enjoyable week for my mom, my sister and myself. My older sister flew out from Davis to join us and got her own room and attended her own medical conference. My mom spent the time enjoying the casino and the restaurants.

Lauren was really happy to see me last night when I got home, and as always it was a joy to see her as well. It's incredible to have those little eyes and those little hands just hold you and look up at you and say, "Daddy, please stay with me". So I will, at least until the next conference.

No comments: