Sunday, May 10, 2009

Congratulations Jeff!

Wow, my cousin Jeff graduated from UCLA Law School this weekend. It's a great accomplishment and I'm so proud of him. It's hard to believe because I'll always think of him as this little kid I took to Disneyland, when I was in college. I'm so glad Jeff was able to go after his dreams, and make them come true. I know we're going to get to see a lot more from him in the coming years.

We didn't make it down to LA for the graduation, but were instead here in the Bay Area. We took Lauren to the Taiwanese Cultural Heritage Festival in SF yesterday so she could watch the Lion Dance and watch some Taiwanese-American kids perform. We also walked through Chinatown, to do some shopping and picked Lauren up some Chinese shoes and a new Chinese dress.

Today was spent doing chores around the house, including another minor fix to the other house (the one for sale) that I've needed to do for a while. I also got to take Lauren to her favorite park, so she could play in the sand and make sand castles.

Last week was a rough one, work wise, as we had our entire global sales force in town, requiring me to spend a lot of time in SF. This week proves no less difficult, as I'm running a meeting later this week of some of our largest customers, which includes two nights away from home hosting customers for dinners. I'll have to put in Lauren time whenever I can squeeze it in this week.

No comments: