Monday, October 26, 2009

Disney Princesses on Ice

On Saturday I took Lauren to see Disney on Ice, specifically the Princesses edition. She's been to one other Disney on Ice, a special called "100 Years of Magic" last October. We didn't get a very good view then, even though we were in the second row on the floor. So this time around I bought tickets that were front row balcony, so we'd have a view down into the action.

Unfortunately, Lauren woke up on Saturday with constipation, and didn't feel well most of the morning. By the time the show rolled around she still insisted on going, so I took, her and drove to the arena, and actually parked in the pay-for parking lot (normally we just park on the street and walk there), and I let her pick out some food (pretzel and water), and buy a Princess coloring book once we got inside. We found our seat and Lauren was excited when Tinkerbell came out first followed by Mickey and Minnie, and then settled down to watch each of the princesses and their stories. She was really tired by the time intermission came around and fell asleep during intermission, and refused to wake up to watch any of the rest of the show.

I carried her out after the show ended, and she slept some more on the way home. By Sunday though she was active and lively so at least it was a short lived illness.

No comments: