Back when I was in the fourth grade, the class went over blood types and the different possible blood types everyone was, and how we inherited blood types from our parents.
As a conclusion to the class, we were all given little lab kits to test our own blood type (I remember we had to get parental approval to stick ourselves with the pin before hand). Afterwards, I determined that I had B+ blood type. So, for all these years, after that little test in the classroom I've believed that I had B+ blood type.
Fast forward to today. I had some routine blood tests done, and the nurse called me back yesterday to tell me everything was fine. She also mentioned to me, that my blood type was O+. I wasn't expecting anything shocking in the phone call, but I got a shock anyway.
Here I was believing my entire life that my blood type was B+ only to be told yesterday, that I was mistaken! Leave it to a fourth grader to mess up his own blood type test.
Friday, August 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment