Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Back from Idaho

We're back from Idaho, but off to Napa tonight, for a sales conference that I have with my company. It was nice getting to meet a lot of Lars' extended family during their reunion for Lars' aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary.

Lars is going to Napa to take advantage of the fact that I get large apartment to myself at a major resort. He's going to get to relax poolside while I spend the days (and nights) with my coworkers.

We'll be back Friday night, so it's a fairly short trip. Meanwhile, with all this traveling I'm not getting to do half the projects I planned to do this summer! I'd still like to get the windows replaced at my parent's house. We'll see if that happens this summer or not real soon, as this summer's winding down very fast. The best laid plans of mice and men gang aft agley.

No comments: