Sunday, February 06, 2005

Fun in the city

Last night I was able to catch up with some old friends who I haven't seen in a while. My friend Stacy from college arranged for us to have dinner in the city followed by a show, a Cole Porter revue, a cabaret show by Billy Philadelphia and Meg Mackay. In addition my friend Eric from college, his partner, and another friend of mine, David joined us. Overall it was an enjoyable evening, and it was great to be able to see old friends again.

I didn't linger in the city though, as I've been busy with various projects at home. I'm not making it through very much, but it's all about taking it one step at a time. I've got limited time today, since I'm off to SF for my sales conference tonight. The busy month of February begins!

No comments: