Many thanks to my aunts Lih Ping and Cathy for a wonderful dinner this past Saturday evening in San Jose. They were the hosts to the family gathering for Chinese New Year celebration at a local restaurant. My older sister, Annette, Amelia and Daniel drove down from the Norther Central valley to join us. My sister Marie, Michael and Michaela were also in attendance as were my parents, my two uncles (Jun and Tao), old friends of my uncle Tao's and of course, Lars and myself.
I'm very thankful that I've got so much family living so close to me. Sharing holidays like this one with family is what much of life and Chinese tradition is about. Thanks again aunties!
I was able to get some group pictures and I'll post them sometime next week. I'm off on a plane trip tomorrow, so my time is a bit hectic right now. I've got two days in the bay area, before I'm off on another business trip, this one to Dublin, Ireland, where hopefully some of the luck of the Irish will rub off on me. I'll be back stateside again on March 4.
Monday, February 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment