For those of you that can remember back to the start of this blogging project, you'll remember that one of my very first posts was about the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco. I've been a member of the Asian Art Museum for a number of years, and last year I was able to dedicate a "Place of Honor" for my dad at the museum.
Just yesterday I received in the mail, a request from the Asian Art Museum. They have decided to collect a story about each person who has been honored in the "Place of Honor" at the museum. I've asked my dad to write his own story for submission to the museum. I'm not sure how they will use or display these stories, but as I find out I will certainly let everyone know!
Meanwhile if you're in San Francisco, I continue to highly recommend visiting the Asian Art Museum, it's a wonderful facility, and you can look up my dad's name on the wall facing the main staircase!
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment