Due to some privacy concerns, a bunch of changes have been made to this site. I apologize as some of these changes make it more difficult to access information that's on this site.
The first and most obvious is that the pictures pages are now protected. You must be invited in order to see the pictures. If you would like to be added to the list of invited people, please send me an email, and I will invite you to the list of people who can view the pictures. I'm not sure, but this may require you to sign up for a yahoo userid if you don't already have one.
Secondly, I've added meta tags to the page that prevent the pages from being scanned by web crawlers for search engines. That means that if you search for these pages in say Google, you won't find them. You have to know these pages exist to get to them. Once again, I hope these changes don't affect all of you too adversely. Let me know if you have any concerns!
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment