Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Everybody has a story

I happen to be home sick today from work with a combination of the flu, bronchitis, and an upper respiratory tract infection. But don't worry, I'm much better now, after having started on antibiotics and dose of my codeine cough syrup. But that being said, I happened to catch today's episode of "The Jane Pauley Show" on tv. The theme of the episode is "Everybody has a story". That theme sort of hit home with me, since that's part of the reason of having this blog. It's way of documenting little bits and pieces of my life. On the Jane Pauley show, they were helping a mom with a terminal illness document her life for her son. So I'll continue to plod along writing up little tidbits when I have time. The question is though: How much can I remember before I forget?

No comments: