As if I haven't been traveling enough, I'm off on many more trips this next month. Next Sunday (one week from today), I'm off to Beijing for a week. After I return from Beijing, I'm off to Pasadena, then to San Diego (both in the same week), and then I possibly have a week at home before heading off to Paris, followed by London the following week.
All those trips are confirmed. Still not confirmed is a possibility of going to Hong Kong and Taipei the week before Paris. There's also a planned trip to Japan somewhere after that. My passport is definitely getting a workout.
Unfortunately for me, that means less time to see everyone. I hadn't seen little Michaela in weeks, and it was quite surprising to see how much bigger she'd gotten, and how much more playful as well! I saw her on Thursday evening, when I stopped by my parents to work on their computers.
I guess I should enjoy this week coming up. It'll be the last here in San Jose for a while!
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment