Last night, I had dinner with much of my family at an expensive Japanese restaurant. My cousin, Sui-guin, her husband and her parents were my hosts for the evening. They also invited, my co-worker, CK along. In addition my second uncle was there, my second aunt's husband, and his daughter Win-fong, and two of my cousin Sui-guin's children, Ting-ye, and Ye-Tong.
The dinner was sumptous meal that consisted of fresh sushi, snow crab, eel, and other wonderful dishes. I'm sure it was very expensive, it certainly was quite impressive looking. My cousin, Sui-guin, always looks out for me, since she took care of me as a little baby, up to the present day, where she always takes me out for the best food!
In other related news, My cousin's mother, I call her "A-gimm", and my second aunt, Mei-Ling will be going to the U.S. next week, for a month long visit, so we'll get to visit again for a nice long time.
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment