Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Travel, travel, travel

In my current job, travel is one of those unavoidable things, that is part and parcel with the position. This Saturday I'll be flying to Hong Kong, from Hong Kong to Beijing, from Beijing to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, and possibly to Singapore, before going back to Hong Kong and then the States. Another busy trip, but not unusual for me. If you've never been to Hong Kong it's one of the most beautiful and fun cities in the world, and certainly among my favorite cities. The city has one of the best transportations to and from the airport, making city access convenient and easy.

During the last six years at my current job, I've had the chance to visit Anchorage, Mexico City, Monterrey (Mexico), Sydney, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janiero, Tel Aviv, Milan, Geneva, Nice, Monaco, Paris, London, Incheon (South Korea), Tokyo, Hong Kong, Beijing, and other cities all over the United States. You could say my passport is a bit overworked. And my company even paid for a vacation in Maui, which I used two years ago to take my parents on a trip to Hawaii.

I'll be back stateside on the 30th, so you may see brief interruptions in my postings.

No comments: