Lauren turned three weeks old yesterday. She's continuing to do well. Her skin has improved quite a bit. She's staying awake for longer periods, and seems to be quite interested in moving objects, like a moving ceiling fan. Her weight is now somewhere around 9 pounds. We've got a pediatrician appointment next week at her one month mark.
My mom had her fluid extraction on Monday. They drained 1500 cc of fluid from her lung and sent it off to be evaluated. We still don't know what's causing it, so we just wait until more tests are done.
I'm back at work, hosting an internal conference at my work place, which keeps me busy and away from home longer than I'd like to be (even though I didn't stay overnight at the conference like I would have normally done). Little Lauren is a joy to see when I get home each day.
Our home is still for sale, with no offers, so our asking price was reduced today. With any luck that will generate some interest this weekend and we can get it sold soon.
We get the keys to the new house in 11 days. It seems quite soon now, so there's lots to be done once that happens.
Lars is kept busy with the house showings and Lauren during the day and walking way too much on his broken foot. The doctor reprimanded him for not using his crutches, so hopefully all this walking around doesn't impede his recovery.
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment