Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Arrived Safely

Everyone arrived safely last night in New York, and my understanding is Clement (Amy's husband) took everyone out to a nice Chinese dinner before heading back to my Uncle William's house.

I made a mistake in my last post saying they were flying back in early July to Taiwan, actually the flight is on July 20, so they'll have plenty of time to be in New York.

I made it over to my parents last night, and my mom seemed pretty exhausted from all the work she's had to do the last month, but finally she'll get to relax, although I'm not sure how much since she's got Michaela as well to take care of now.

I installed the car seat into my parents car for them, and they'll take Michaela with them today to the hospital while my dad gets his weekly blood draw.

No comments: