Sunday, June 06, 2004

Yahoo! Photos - China Trip 2004-05-23

You can click the link above, or you can click the photos link on the right. I've now added pics from my recent trip to China. Unfortunately the quailty of the pictures is pretty poor, since I didn't bring a real camera with me and instead relied on the camera built into my new GSM phone. With no flash, the picture quality of indoor pics is pretty poor as you can tell. It was also hard to keep the camera still so there's a lot of fuzziness to the pictures. I'm sure technology will continue to get better, so some day we can rely on the camera phone and not have to worry about bringing the real camera on trips.

By the way, I don't have pictures from yesterday's party since I was too busy hosting to take pictures, but if anyone else took pictures and wants me to post theirs, I most certainly will.

No comments: